Watch Video Below
Summary Of Video Presentation
Applicable To Lead Magnets
- Squeeze Page align with Bridge Page – what you say or promise on your squeeze page, did you deliver those on your bridge page? You must always deliver on your bridge page what you say on your squeeze page.
- Colour schemes and font size – they must be consistent and same throughout. Keep colour schemes simple not those bright highlighting colours. Keep everything simple and consistent
- Aligned and connected leading to consistency. This is very powerful especially when we give an awesome free training. Chance of a sale is better when this takes place.
- When you don’t give in your bridge page what you say in the squeeze page there is a disconnect. This is will lead to confusion with your leads.
- Your branding, fonts, colours and content are not aligned resulting in a disconnected situation. This will give the impression of inconsistency and unprofessionalism. Your creditbility is lost as well as Know Like Trust taking a beating.
- This happens all the time and you might even notice some instances of this sort of disconnect and inconsistency
Help From You Needed
Do leave me some comments about the video I presented.
Thank You And Have a Great Start to 2017!